An all-encompassing array of pre-assembled, outdoor-ready features
The OHF Series displays feature a thinly-designed, all-in-one composition which enables convenient and easy installation. A thorough package equips the displays for long-term performance, and includes ingress protection, anti-reflection technology, vandalism defense and a highly-efficient cooling system, among others. In addition, an integrated power box condenses operational components and accommodates an ultra-slim (85 mm.) frame. Embedded network hub and Wi-Fi functionality further reduce TCO by eliminating the need for a router when linking products, and allow smooth connectivity should the display be exposed to heat or water.
Robust IK10 endurance
Tempered, IK10-certified* Magic Glass (5 mm.) provides the OHF Series displays with durable advanced protection against a range of external and environmental factors. Should the protective glass break, a strategically-placed gap between the Magic Glass and LCD panel prevents significant damage and enables efficient repair.
*The IK European strength test rating uses a 0-10 scale (where 10 indicates the highest possible protection) to measure the degree of resistance against external impact.
Through advanced thermal control functionality and a filter-free design, the OHF Series displays operate at reduced energy consumption. An integrated heat exchanger modifies signage resources depending on the environment, and ultimately cuts costs for operators.
Excellent and Captivating Visibility
• High Visibility
The OHF Series displays feature innovative Magic Glass, TUV-certified image quality and an Auto Brightness sensor to improve picture quality and optimize message delivery for any viewer. When combined, these features produce high 2,500nit brightness and a 5,000:1 contrast ratio that amplify any type of content*. These powerful displays also include circular polarizing technology that eliminates display blindness caused by polarized sunglasses.
*The 2,500 nits brightness and 5,000:1 contrast ratio settings are available for all OHF Series models larger than 24 in.
• Reflection Prevention
Beyond its basic picture enhancement functionality, the OHF Series’ Magic Glass minimizes reflection and enables rich, clear image presentation even when exposed to direct sunlight. Along with their high brightness and contrast ratio, the OHF Series displays’ reflectivity ensures continuous visibility and content integrity in any outdoor setting.
Operate reliably in virtually any environment
Each OHF Series display undergoes rigorous IP56 ingress defense testing to ensure resistance to dust, heat, moisture and other environmental variables that can impede operations. This includes an integrated self-cooling system that keeps the OHF Series displays running in temperatures ranging from -30oC (-22oF) to 50oC (122oF). In turn, operators can feel confident in the displays’ ability to perform 24/7, and without requiring expensive external cooling systems or security measures.
Robustcontent creation and management
Samsung’s MagicInfo Player S4 equips OHF Series users with a new graphic engine that boosts overall display performance while ensuring a seamless content transition. The platform also operates as an advanced content management solution that enables more convenient content creation, scheduling and deployment. MagicInfo Player S4 is robust enough to help large organizations monitor and manage multiple OHF Series displays through a single, centralized server.
VESA-compliant for simplified mounting
To accommodate VESA regulations, users can add optional brackets* to their OHF Series package. Beyond ensuring compliance, the brackets offer greater flexibility to mount displays in preferred locations without having to purchase specialized wall mounts.
*Brackets are only available for the 1m 15cm and 1m 38cm OHF Series display models.
Full Outdoor OH Series (OH85N-S)
– Deliver bright, creative messages on robust outdoor signage
– 2m 14cm (85″) large-sized digital displays optimized for outdoor usage
– Excellent visibility under direct sunlight through 3,000 nits high brightness
– Diagonal Size: 2m 14cm (85″)
– Panel Type: S-VA / D-LED Local Dim.
– Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
– Pixel Pitch (HxV): 0.488 x 0.488 mm
– Active Display Size (HxV): 1872(H) x 1053(V) mm
– Display Color: 8 bit – 16.7M
– Color Gamut: 72 %
– H-Scanning Frequency: 30 ~ 81kHZ
– Maximum Pixel Frequency: 594Mhz
– V-Scanning Frequency: 48 ~ 75Hz
– Brightness: 2500 nits
– Contrast Ratio (Dynamic): 100,000:1
– HDMI In: 2
– USB: 1
– RGB In: D-Sub
– HDBaseT In: LAN
– Audio Out: Stereo Mini Jack
– RS232 In: Yes
– RS232 Out: Yes
– RJ45 In: Yes
– RJ45 Out: Yes
– 3G Dongle: Yes (3G only)
– Power Supply: AC 100 – 240 V (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
– Power Consumption (On Mode): Max:1600W, Typical:680W
– Set Dimension (WxHxD): 2004 x 1185 x 120 mm
– Set Weight: 172 kg
– Temperature: -30℃~50℃
– Humidity: 10~80 (Non-condensing)
– VESA Mount: M8 PEM NUT x 12 Hole
– Bezel Width: 62 mm
– Special: IP56 Certified for Simple Enclosure Outdoor, Protection Glass(IK-10 Level, Anti Graffiti, Infrared Reduce), Polarized Sun Glasses Viewable in any direction, HD Base T for Long Distance Installing, Portrait / Landscape Installation Support, Lamp Error Detection, Auto Brightness Control with Ambient Brightness Sensor, Temperature Sensor, RJ45 MDC, FHD 4-PBP, Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
– Protection Glass: Yes
– Energy Efficiency Class: D
– Included: Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Remote Controller, Batteries
Certification and Compliance
– EMC: CE: EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 (EN), FCC : Part 15, Subpart B Class A (GO)
– Safety: CB: IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 (EN), UL : cUL60950-1 (GO)