With Insight video wall process get the most source flexibility in the market with high-resolution. Using our unique technology you get the most visual source flexibility, hardware simplicity, and high-performance processing and control. Distribute virtually unlimited content sources in real time without delay and loss of frame and data consistency.
Pure hardware modular design
Insight technology implies pure hardware design without any operation system which also avoids the X86 controller crash, blue screen, viruses and other common problems. This means you save money on proprietary hardware and it simplifies the complexity of your video wall system making it easier to troubleshoot and support. Save up to 40% in upfront costs by replacing a traditional proprietary video wall processor with Insight all series products.
Multi-Screen Group Management
It provides a unique experience of high resolution real-time total adaptation which can also support multiple groups of screens with different resolutions at the same time. It uses projection based display with a seamless drag and drop interface, schedule presets, create zones and manipulate sources with multi-window or picture in picture layouts.
The design supports DL-DVI, HDMI 1.4, DP and 4K signal acquisition. It allows Insight to achieve a larger resolution image for more powerful display. It is perfectly compatible with Nvidia Mosaic and AMD Eyefinity technology. These features allow it to deliver incredible visual experience and content.
Insight exclusive design supports a signal preview technology which allows all input signals in real-time in the control software. This prevents the operator from displaying the wrong signals on the video wall. The operator can also view the real time echo image of the video wall to improve the operator work and efficiency without the need to add proprietary hardware components.
The elegant design allows it to be used with the Cross Media visual operation system. Operator can control the processor through IPad. The convenience of using it with an IPad allows operator to manage screen display with the touch operation mode. It supports real-time preview of all signals on an IPad. This extraordinary feature of Mobius brings a unique and convenient experience to the operator.
Card slot configuration: Input 8 slots, output 9 slots
Power consumption: ＜500W
Slot Card Type
– DVI input card, support HDCP, support EDID online editing, maximum support resolution 1920*1200@60Hz
– VGA input card, support EDID online editing, maximum support resolution 1920*1200@60Hz
– CVBS standard definition input card, support fixed PAL or NTSC system, support brightness, contrast, grayscale, saturation adjustment
– CVBS HD input card, PAL/NTSC system adaptive, support 3D comb filtering and 3D deinterlacing, support brightness, contrast, grayscale, saturation adjustment
– HDBaseT input card, the maximum input resolution is 1920*1200@60Hz, and it can be used with the equipment to transmit signals 70 or 100 meters through Category 6 twisted pair.
– HDMI 1.3 input card, support HDMI1.3, support HDCP, support EDID online editing, maximum support resolution 1920*1200@60Hz HDMI 1.4 input card, meet HDMI 1.4 standard, input support 3840*2400@30, 3840*2160@30 , 2560*1600@60 and below resolution, support EDID customization
– SDI input card, support SD/HD SDI signal, compatible with 3G SDI signal, with SDI signal loop out, support maximum resolution 1920×1080
– YPbPr input card, maximum support resolution 1920*1200@60Hz
– Optical fiber input card, maximum input resolution 1920*1200@60Hz, used with optical transceivers, can achieve 10KM transmission of input signals
– Dual-Link DVI signal input card, 330MHz clock, support 4K signal input, input resolution typical value 3840×2400@30Hz Or 2560×1600@60Hz, support EDID online editing, input signal is not lost frame processing at all
– DisplayPort input card, support DP 1.1 standard, input resolution is usually 3840×2400@30 or 2560×1600@60, support EDID online editing, support input signal without frame loss processing
– *IP decoding card, each card supports decoding 4 channels 1920x1080p@60, 8 channels 1920x1080p@30, 16 channels 1280x720p@30, or 36 channels D1 signals, supporting mainstream security platform access
*Only selected Model support this type of slot card
– DVI output card, support DVI-I signal output, maximum output resolution 1920*1200@60Hz, can output VGA signal through adapter
– HDMI 1.3 output card, maximum output resolution 1920*1200@60Hz *HDMI
1.4 Output card, the maximum output resolution is 3840*2160@30Hz, which can be output by two channels: 3840×2160@50Hz
– HDBaseT output card, the maximum output resolution is 1920*1200@60Hz, and it can be used with the equipment to transmit the output signal 70 or 100 meters through Category 6 twisted pair.
– Optical fiber output card, the maximum output resolution is 1920*1200@60Hz, and it can be used with the equipment to transmit the output signal to 10KM through single-mode fiber.
– SDI output card, support SDI/HD-SDI, support SDI signal output, SDI signal backup, maximum output resolution 1920*1080@60Hz
– CVBS output card, support PAL/NTSC system settings, support resolution 720x480i@30 frames, 720x576i@25 frames
– YPbPr output card, support resolution 1920x1080i@30, 1920x1080i@25, 1280x720p@60, 720x480i@30, 720x576i@25
– *Dual-Link DVI output card, single port maximum output resolution 3840*2160@30Hz
*Only selected Model support this type of slot card
a. Power input port: Drawer structure, support AC 100 ~ 240V / 50 ~ 60Hz input.
b. Network communication interface: Ethernet network connection port, dedicated for connection with upper computer.
c. RS-232 serial output: Provide 1 independent RS-232 port (DB9 male) for connecting PC or central control to control the system.
d. RS-232 serial input: Provide 1 independent RS-232 port (DB9 female) for connecting PC or central control to control the system.
e. Switch: Power on and off switch.
f. Input / output card slot: Place the input and output cards.